Sun, 04 June|
4 Day Kakadu Women's Mindfulness Adventure
This is a fantastic opportunity to escape into the beautiful outback, immerse yourself in nature, and feel grounded, empowered, and aligned with your inner being. Experience various mindfulness techniques nestled in powerful and ancient landscapes of majestic Kakadu National Park.
Time & Location
04 June 2023, 8:00 am ACST – 07 June 2023, 5:00 pm ACST
Darwin City, 66 Smith St, Darwin City NT 0800, Australia
About The Event
Kakadu Women’s Wellness Adventure Retreat
This journey is the perfect mix of Fun, Adventure & Mindfulness that will revive your Mind, Body & Spirit. Witness the ancient landscapes of the Top End, experience various mindfulness techniques in some very powerful and unique places and nourish your body with healthy, delicious meals. This adventure will leave you grounded and blissed out ;)
Standard Ticket $1,299
Early Bird Special $1,197
SAFE YOUR SPOT! Deposit only $239,40
***Contact WSR for payment plan!***
4 days, 3 nights
- Be guided on an expedition from Darwin to Kakadu, exploring beautiful landscapes, learning about local culture and connecting with like-minded women.
- See some of the world's most magnificent Rock Art in World Heritage-listed Kakadu National Park.
- Participate in mindfulness and personal development activities led by a qualified life coach
- Experience the power of Breathwork and meditation out on this powerful ancient country
- Trek hikes with breath-taking views
- Swim at waterfalls and secluded swimming holes
- All Meals
- Drinking Water
- Camping equipment
- Campsite fees and National Park entry tickets
- Transport to all destinations in an air-conditioned 4WD.
- Accredited and Knowledgeable Guide
- Personal development activities
- Sleeping bag (can be rented for $20)
- Any drinks besides water
- Travel Insurance
- The Yellow Water Cruise
Day 1 - Darwin to Kakadu
- Meet at Rays Cafe and Patiserie at 7 am for coffee & connect.
- Leave the city behind to head out into Top Ends world heritage listed Kakadu National Park.
- Our first stop will be a Rock Art Site in Kakadu National Park, where we will see Ancient Rock art
Day 2: Kakadu National Park
- Wake up to the sunrise and sounds of tropical birds at our campground, followed by breakfast and packing up camp.
- Today we will visit another spectacular site in Kakadu National Park.
- We will gain amazing views of the beautiful Escarpment from the top of Nawurlundja Lookout.
- Visit Warradjan Culture Centre, one of the best in the NT, if not Australia. (personal opinion ;) )
- Enjoy an afternoon Sunset cruise on the legendary Yellow Water Cruise, where you can spot crocodiles, Jabirus, and so much more amazing wildlife. (OPTIONAL)
- Camp at Mardugal
Day 3: Kakadu National Park
- Today we will head down a dirt road to explore Motorcar falls or in the local language: Yurmikmik. A beautiful hike through bushland will lead us to the refreshing rock pool at the end.
- Drive through the southern end of Kakadu to make our way to Litchfield National Park.
Day 4: Litchfield National Park / Florence Falls
- Our last day of the adventure!
- Have a relaxed morning waking up in nature and enjoy a coffee.
- Explore the most beautiful places in Litchfield, we will do our best to take you off the beaten track and avoid the crowds
- Visit some of the more secluded and lesser-known waterholes of Litchfield.
We will all meet at our favourite cafe in Darwin City on the day of departure. Here we will grab a coffee and get to know one another before we start our journey.
If you are flying into Darwin Airport, we recommend arriving the day before our adventure to avoid any flight delays or cancellations. Information on how to get to your accommodation can be found at https://www.darwinairport.com.au/transport-options.
Food and accommodation:
You will enjoy delicious and nutritious meals catered for any dietary requirements (Please let us know before our trip any dietary requirements you have). In total, five breakfasts, six lunches and five dinners with plenty of tasty snacks to help you keep going throughout the day. All meals are prepared onsite, and everyone will have an opportunity to come together to pitch in and help with the preparation.
Each night we will be comfortable camping. All camping equipment is provided, and we will be in a different location each night.
You will need to bring your sleeping bag, or you can arrange to rent one from us for $20.00.
This is an active trip involving daily short hikes and walks, sometimes over uneven terrain, ranging from a few hundred meters to 6km, and a Kayak trip, which includes carrying the kayak at times. Medium fitness level recommended. However there is NO age limit, everyone is welcome. Our trips are often quite mixed in terms of age, where people are from and what they do.
Who is this for?
This retreat is for those who want more than just a holiday and more than just a retreat. This is a perfect combination of both. Connect with like-minded women, laugh together, overcome challenges together, and learn how to conquer the mind.
This trip is whatever you want it to be:
- Just a relaxing fun holiday away from your phone and everyday stress, or
- A mind and body reset, learning new tools and trick to implement in everyday life, or
- A life changing experience, that will shift something big for you and how you view things, empowering you to take that next step.
Our trip will finish in Darwin at approximately 5 pm on the last day of the journey. We will drop you off at the location of your choice in Darwin Cbd. It is recommended that your departure flight is not until the following day, in case of any delays along the way.
- Our tours are active participation-based tours. We rely on the goodwill of all passengers to make them a success. This includes your assistance in preparing meals, washing up, gathering firewood and loading/unloading vehicles.
- *All activities and site visits are dependent upon weather and seasonal closure. Suppose any attractions are inaccessible or closed for whatever reason. In that case, we will do our best to offer an equally attractive alternative or spend more time in the locations that we visit.
- *Itinerary may change due to cultural reasons, seasonal changes, operational logistics and accessibility.
- Luggage is restricted to 10kg per person.
- Please call or email us at least 48 hours before departure to confirm the pick-up location and time.
- Travel insurance is highly recommended for all guests.
- We offer a healthy and diverse menu on a tour that caters to most diets, including vegetarian and, if possible, gluten-free and vegan. If you have specific food requirements outside of this, we advise you to bring your own food as we operate in remote areas and catering to all isn't always possible.
PLEASE READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE BOOKING
BY MAKING A BOOKING YOU AGREE TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Ticket type
The Deposit is 20% of total amount 1299Price$259.80
+$6.50 service fee+$6.50 service fee
- Ticket type
+$32.48 service fee+$32.48 service fee