Wed, 27 Sept|
4 Day Uluru Women's Mindfulness Adventure
This is a fantastic opportunity to escape into the beautiful outback, immerse yourself in nature, and feel grounded, empowered, and aligned with your inner being. Experience various mindfulness techniques nestled in powerful and ancient landscapes of majestic Uluru National Park.
Time & Location
27 Sept 2023, 7:30 am ACST – 30 Sept 2023, 5:00 pm ACST
Alice Springs, Alice Springs NT, Australia
About The Event
Uluru Women’s Mindfulness Adventure Retreat
This journey is the perfect mix of Fun, Adventure & Mindfulness that will revive your Mind, Body & Spirit. Witness the ancient landscapes of the Top End, experience various mindfulness techniques in some very powerful and unique places and nourish your body with healthy, delicious meals. This adventure will leave you grounded and blissed out ;)
SAFE YOUR SPOT! Deposit only $239,40
***Contact WSR for payment plan!***
- Be guided on an expedition from Alice Springs to Uluru & Kata Tjuta National Park, Kinds Canyon and the West Mcdonnel ranges.
- Eplore beautiful landscapes, learning about local culture and connecting with like-minded women.
- See ancient Rock Art in World Heritage-listed Uluru & Kata Tjuta National Park.
- Participate in mindfulness and personal development activities led by a qualified life coach.
- Trek hikes with breath-taking views
- Learn and embrace the SPIRIT System: Self-love, Peaceful Presence, Infinite Interconnectedness, Radiant Reflection, Illuminated Intuition, Transcendence
- All Meals
- Drinking Water
- Camping equipment
- Campsite fees and National Park entry tickets
- Transport to all destinations in an air-conditioned 4WD.
- Accredited and Knowledgeable Guide
- Personal development activities
- Sleeping bag (can be rented for $20)
- Any drinks besides water
- Travel Insurance
We will all meet at a Central location in Alice Springs on the day of departure.
Food and accommodation:
You will enjoy delicious and nutritious meals catered for any dietary requirements (Please let us know before our trip any dietary requirements you have). In total, five breakfasts, six lunches and five dinners with plenty of tasty snacks to help you keep going throughout the day. All meals are prepared onsite, and everyone will have an opportunity to come together to pitch in and help with the preparation.
Each night we will be comfortable camping. All camping equipment is provided, and we will be in a different location each night.
You will need to bring your sleeping bag, or you can arrange to rent one from us for $20.00.
This is an active trip involving daily short hikes and walks, sometimes over uneven terrain, ranging from a few hundred meters to 6km, and a Kayak trip, which includes carrying the kayak at times. Medium fitness level recommended.
Who is this for?
This retreat is for those who want more than just a holiday and more than just a retreat. This is a perfect combination of both. Connect with like-minded women, laugh together, overcome challenges together, and learn how to conquer the mind.
Our trip will finish in alice springs at approximately 5 pm on the last day of the journey. We will drop you off at the location of your choice in Darwin Cbd. It is recommended that your departure flight is not until the following day, in case of any delays along the way.
- Our tours are active participation-based tours. We rely on the goodwill of all passengers to make them a success. This includes your assistance in preparing meals, washing up, gathering firewood and loading/unloading vehicles.
- *All activities and site visits are dependent upon weather and seasonal closure. Suppose any attractions are inaccessible or closed for whatever reason. In that case, we will do our best to offer an equally attractive alternative or spend more time in the locations that we visit.
- *Itinerary may change due to cultural reasons, seasonal changes, operational logistics and accessibility.
- Luggage is restricted to 10kg per person.
- Please call or email us at least 48 hours before departure to confirm the pick-up location and time.
- Travel insurance is highly recommended for all guests.
- We offer a healthy and diverse menu on a tour that caters to most diets, including vegetarian and, if possible, gluten-free and vegan. If you have specific food requirements outside of this, we advise you to bring your own food as we operate in remote areas and catering to all isn't always possible.
PLEASE READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE BOOKING
BY MAKING A BOOKING YOU AGREE TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Ticket type
The Deposit is 20% of total amount 1699Price$239.40
+$5.99 service fee+$5.99 service fee
- Ticket type
Early Bird SpecialPrice$1,197.00
+$29.93 service fee+$29.93 service fee
- Ticket type
+$32.48 service fee+$32.48 service fee