Sat, 14 May|
5 Day Kakadu Women's Wellness Adventure
~ Experience various mindfulness techniques nestled in powerful and ancient landscapes of majestic Kakadu National Park. ~ This tour is the perfect mix of Fun, Adventure & Mindfulness ~ Revive your Mind, Body & Spirit. ~ Nourish your body with healthy delicious meals.
Time & Location
14 May 2022, 7:00 am ACST – 19 May 2022, 7:00 pm ACST
Darwin, Darwin NT, Australia
About The Event
Kakadu Women’s Wellness Adventure Retreat
This journey is the perfect mix of Fun, Adventure & Mindfulness that will revive your Mind, Body & Spirit. Witness the ancient landscapes of the Top End, experience various mindfulness techniques in some very powerful and unique places and nourish your body with healthy delicious meals. This adventure will leave you grounded and blissed out ;)
May 14th - 18th
- Learn about the SPIRIT System: Self-love, Peaceful Presence, Infinite Interconnectedness, Radiant Reflection, Illuminated Intuition and Transcendence.
- Experience various mindfulness techniques such as Meditation, Yoga, Breathwork, Conscious Dance, Self-love techniques, Positive mindset techniques, guided meditation, mindfulness mediation and many more empowering activities that will do wonders for your mind, body and spirit.
- We will take you from Darwin to Kakadu to explore the ancient landscape of the world heritage listed National Park
- Learn about the oldest living culture in the world and witness ancient rock art on a walk around Ubirr Rock art site.
- Hiking to stunning Motocar falls (Yurmikmik) for a revitalising swim at the plunge poolHiking to the top of Jim Jim falls for a spectacular view and swim in the revitalising bottom pool
- Chillax at the waterholes and waterfalls of Litchfield National Park
- Fall asleep underneath the awe-inspiring milky way that will leave you speechless
Invest sometime in yourself with this nature getaway that will leave you refreshed, grounded, and positive.
Wherever you are on your spiritual journey is perfect. Whether you are completely new to all of this, or a seasoned traveller, this Adventure Retreat will leave you feeling grounded, calm, aligned with your inner being, and empowered.
- Transport to all destinations in air-conditioned 4wd vehicle.
- National park entry tickets & campsite fees.
- Accredited knowledgable local guide.
- Mindfulness and personal development activities lead by a qualified life coach.
- Comfy Camping gear.
- Delicious and healthy meals prepared with love catered to all dietary requirements: 4 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners; and lots of yummy snacks to keep you going throughout the day.
- Any drinks
- Travel insurance
- Sleeping bag (can be rented from us for $20)
- Yellow Water Cruise
Flying into Darwin Airport we recommend arriving the day before incase of any flight cancellations or delays. Information on how to get to your accomodation can be found on https://www.darwinairport.com.au/transport-options. On the day of the departure we will meet at our favourite cafe which is a convenient central location in the city. Here we can grab a coffee and get to know each other before we hit the road.
Food and accomodation:
On our trips you will be fed delicious and healthy meals catered to all dietary requirements (special dietary requirements accommodated, please let us know prior to retreat) that will support you in all the activities during our trip. 5 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 5 dinners; and lots of yummy healthy snacks to keep you going throughout the day. All meals will be prepared onsite and we will all have the opportunity to chip in and help out. And in the evenings, we will enjoy a well-earned, nutritious, and delightful dinner.
Camping gear is provided, every night we will sleep in a different location, out in beautiful nature of Kakadu, Katherine, and Litchfield.
BYO sleeping bag (or it can be rented from us for $20)
Who is this for?
This retreat is for those who want more than just a holiday and more than just a retreat. This is a perfect combination of both. Connect with like-minded women, have a laugh together, overcome challenges together, and learn how to conquer the mind.
At time of booking a non-refundable deposit of approximately 20% is required at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due no later than 30 days prior to departure. All bookings made less than 30 days prior to departure must be paid for in full at the time of booking.
Credit card payments may incur a Merchant Levy surcharge.
This surcharge is subject to change without notice. All bookings made via Travel Agents or other booking partners may be subject to their own set of payment terms.
CANCELLATION BY YOU
Due to the extensive planning and costs associated with touring, the following cancellation fees will apply in the event you should cancel for any reason.
- Outside 30 Days from Departure Date – Full refund
- Within 15 – 30 Days from Departure Date – 50% Cancellation Fee
- Within 14 Days from Departure Date - 100% Cancellation Fee
- If you fail to join a trip, or leave before its completion, you will not receive a refund for unused services.
- Failure to pay the final amount owing for your trip on time (30 days prior to departure) will result in a cancellation of your booking.
Covid 19 Cancellation Refund Policy
We understand that many people’s travel plans have been impacted by the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and various government travel restrictions. During these uncertain times, Wild Spirit Rising will offer:
- A FULL refund minus the deposit up until the day prior to travel for cancellations related to Covid-19 inhibiting your ability to travel - we may ask for proof of reasoning.
- OR a Full credit to be transferred to another trip with Wild Spirit Rising which can be used for up to 12 months.
- For flight cancellations and all other cancellations our standard terms of cancellation apply, we strongly recommend you take out travel insurance.
- You acknowledge that you are choosing to travel at a time where you may be exposed to the Coronavirus. It is your own responsibility to acquaint yourself with all relevant travel information, including applicable health risks. You acknowledge that your decision to travel is made based on your own consideration of this information, and you acknowledge and agree that you are aware of, and assume responsibility for, the risks associated with traveling at this time. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we accept no liability in relation to these additional risks.
- You acknowledge that by accepting the confirmation for your booking that you will be bound by this Cancellation Policy.
We encourage all passengers to take out adequate travel insurance coverage to protect themselves against cancellation due to illness prior to or during travel. In the event of a traveller becoming ill during a tour, all hospital and medical expenses are the traveller’s responsibility and they shall not be entitled to any refund, either total or partial, of passage money paid.
CANCELLATION BY WILD SPIRIT RISING
At times we may have to cancel a tour or service. In the event we do have to cancel, every effort will be made to offer a suitable alternative. If the alternative is not suitable we will refund your tour price in full. We reserve the right to cancel a tour and arrange an alternative operator (if possible) if group numbers are insufficient. In circumstances where the cancellation is due to external factors beyond our control, any potential refund will be less any unrecoverable cost which we may have incurred.
Due to the complexity, staff time and communication costs of the booking process, the following amendment charges will apply;
15 + days prior to departure - $50 (including GST) plus any difference in price between the original booking and the new date/ tour which is selected.
Changes made within 14 days of the scheduled departure – will incur full cancellation fees and passengers will be required to pay the full cost of any new tour which is booked.
RECONFIRMING YOUR TOUR
All passengers are required to call or email and reconfirm their travel no later than 48h week prior to departure, to confirm your pick up point and time. Wild Spirit Rising will not be held responsible for any costs incurred due to changes of pick up details if reconfirmation is not made.
- Ticket type
Expression of interest
Please contact us if you wish to go on this tourPrice$0.00