Sun, 02 July|
Ray's Cafe and Patisserie
6 Day Kakadu Women's Mindfulness Adventure
This is a fantastic opportunity to escape into the beautiful outback, immerse yourself in nature, and feel grounded, empowered, and aligned with your inner being. Experience various mindfulness techniques nestled in powerful and ancient landscapes of majestic Kakadu National Park.
Time & Location
02 July 2023, 8:00 am ACST – 07 July 2023, 5:00 pm ACST
Ray's Cafe and Patisserie, 66 Smith St, Darwin City NT 0800, Australia
About The Event
This journey is the perfect mix of Fun, Adventure & Mindfulness that will revive your Mind, Body & Spirit. Witness the ancient landscapes of the Top End, experience various mindfulness techniques in some very powerful and unique places and nourish your body with healthy, delicious meals. This adventure will leave you grounded and blissed out ;)
Standart Ticket $1,877
Early Bird Special $1,699
SAFE YOUR SPOT! Deposit only $339,80
***Contact WSR for payment plan!***
6 days, 5 nights
- Be guided on an expedition from Darwin to Kakadu, exploring beautiful landscapes, learning about local culture and connecting with like-minded women.
- See some of the world's most magnificent Rock Art at Ubirr in World Heritage-listed Kakadu National Park.
- Participate in mindfulness and personal development activities led by a qualified life coach.
- Experience the power of Breathwork and meditation out on this powerful ancient country
- Trek hikes with breath-taking views
- Kayak through the serene Katherine Gorge
- Swim at waterfalls and secluded swimming holes
- All Meals
- Drinking Water
- Camping equipment
- Kayak hire at Katherine Gorge
- Campsite fees and National Park entry tickets
- Transport to all destinations in an air-conditioned 4WD.
- Accredited and Knowledgeable Guide
- Personal development activities
Day 1: Kakadu National Park / Ubirr
- Meet at Rays Café and Patisserie at 7am for coffee & connect.
- Leave the city behind to head out into Top Ends world heritage listed Kakadu National Park.
- Our first stop will be Ubirr Rock Art Site, where we will see Ancient Rock art, and admire stunning view overlooking the Wetlands.
- Tonight we will camp deep inside Kakadu national park in the bush near Jim Jim falls
Day 2: Kakadu National Park / Jim Jim Falls
- Today we will rise early for our biggest hike of the trip to the top of Jim Jim falls! It is a 6km return hike which involves a steep climb at the beginning, but not to worry, in our own time, we will all make it up there! From the summit you will have stunning views down into the gorge and out over the horizon.
- After our hike we will cool off with a swim in the lower pool of Jim Jim falls.
- For tonight we will head to a different spot in Kakadu National Park.
Day 3: Kakadu National Park / Yellow Water and Maguk
- Wake up to the calming sounds of tropical birds at our campground.
- This morning you have time to enjoy an optional dawn cruise (at own expense) on the legendary Yellow Water Cruise, where you can spot crocodiles, Jabirus, and so much more amazing wildlife.
- Visit Warradjan Culture Centre, one of the best in the NT, if not Australia. (personal opinion ;) )
- Next up we will head to Barramundi Gorge or Maguk waterhole, a stunning crystal clear swimming hole with a beautiful waterfall.
- This is where we will spend the night
Day 4: Nitmaluk National park / Edith Falls
- Wake up to the sunrise followed by breakfast and packing up camp.
- Drive through the southern end of Kakadu to make our way to Edith Falls
- Today we will spend exploring Edith Falls, a stunning cascade waterfall in Nitmiluk National Park, known for its beautiful vistas and scenic hiking.
- Tonight we will find a camp near Katherine gorge.
Day 5: Nitmaluk National park / Katherine Gorge
- Today is an exiting day as we make our way into Katherine Gorge to embark on our kayak expedition up the Katherine Gorge. These sheer red sandstone cliffs will take your breath away as we glide along the river.
- In the afternoon we will get back on the bus to journey on towards Litchfield
- Camp just outside Litchfield at a remote bush camp.
Day 6: Litchfield National Park
- Enjoy your last morning waking up in nature!
- Our last day of the adventure!
- Stop at Litchfield National Park for our last look at the stunning tropical savanna.
- Explore the famous Florence Falls.
- Visit Walker Creek for a swim, once again one of our favourite spots and a lesser-known more secluded part of Litchfield.
- Sleeping bag (can be rented for $20)
- Any drinks besides water
- Travel Insurance
- The Yellow Water Cruise
We will all meet at our favourite cafe in Darwin City on the day of departure. Here we will grab a coffee and get to know one another before we start our journey.
If you are flying into Darwin Airport, we recommend arriving the day before our adventure to avoid any flight delays or cancellations. Information on how to get to your accommodation can be found at https://www.darwinairport.com.au/transport-options.
Food and accommodation:
You will enjoy delicious and nutritious meals catered for any dietary requirements (Please let us know before our trip any dietary requirements you have). In total, five breakfasts, six lunches and five dinners with plenty of tasty snacks to help you keep going throughout the day. All meals are prepared onsite, and everyone will have an opportunity to come together to pitch in and help with the preparation.
Each night we will be comfortable camping. All camping equipment is provided, and we will be in a different location each night.
You will need to bring your sleeping bag, or you can arrange to rent one from us for $20.00.
This is an active trip involving daily short hikes and walks, sometimes over uneven terrain, ranging from a few hundred meters to 6km, and a Kayak trip, which includes carrying the kayak at times. Medium fitness level recommended. However there is NO age limit, everyone is welcome. Our trips are often quite mixed in terms of age, where people are from and what they do.
Who is this for?
This retreat is for those who want more than just a holiday and more than just a retreat. This is a perfect combination of both. Connect with like-minded women, laugh together, overcome challenges together, and learn how to conquer the mind.
This trip is whatever you want it to be:
- Just a relaxing fun holiday away from your phone and everyday stress, or
- A mind and body reset, learning new tools and trick to implement in everyday life, or
- A life changing experience, that will shift something big for you and how you view things, empowering you to take that next step.
Our trip will finish in Darwin at approximately 5 pm on the last day of the journey. We will drop you off at the location of your choice in Darwin Cbd. It is recommended that your departure flight is not until the following day, in case of any delays along the way.
- Our tours are active participation-based tours. We rely on the goodwill of all passengers to make them a success. This includes your assistance in preparing meals, washing up, gathering firewood and loading/unloading vehicles.
- *All activities and site visits are dependent upon weather and seasonal closure. Suppose any attractions are inaccessible or closed for whatever reason. In that case, we will do our best to offer an equally attractive alternative or spend more time in the locations that we visit.
- *Itinerary may change due to cultural reasons, seasonal changes, operational logistics and accessibility.
- Luggage is restricted to 10kg per person.
- Please call or email us at least 48 hours before departure to confirm the pick-up location and time.
- Travel insurance is highly recommended for all guests.
- We offer a healthy and diverse menu on a tour that caters to most diets, including vegetarian and, if possible, gluten-free and vegan. If you have specific food requirements outside of this, we advise you to bring your own food as we operate in remote areas and catering to all isn't always possible.
PLEASE READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE BOOKING
BY MAKING A BOOKING YOU AGREE TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Ticket type
The Deposit is 20% of total amountPrice$375.40
+$9.39 service fee+$9.39 service fee
- Ticket type
Last Minute DealPrice$1,499.00
+$37.48 service fee+$37.48 service feeSale ended
- Ticket type
+$46.93 service fee+$46.93 service fee
- Ticket type
Yellow Water Cruise (Optional)Price$129.00
+$3.23 service fee+$3.23 service fee
- Ticket type
Sleeping Bag HirePrice$20.00
+$0.50 service fee+$0.50 service fee