Mon, 04 Sept|
6 Day Kakadu Women's Mindfulness Adventure
This is a fantastic opportunity to escape into the beautiful outback, immerse yourself in nature, and feel grounded, empowered, and aligned with your inner being. Experience various mindfulness techniques nestled in powerful and ancient landscapes of majestic Kakadu National Park.
Time & Location
04 Sept 2023, 7:00 am ACST – 09 Sept 2023, 5:00 pm ACST
Darwin, Darwin NT, Australia
About The Event
Kakadu Women’s Wellness Adventure Retreat
This journey is the perfect mix of Fun, Adventure & Mindfulness that will revive your Mind, Body & Spirit. Witness the ancient landscapes of the Top End, experience various mindfulness techniques in some very powerful and unique places and nourish your body with healthy, delicious meals. This adventure will leave you grounded and blissed out ;)
- Be guided on an expedition from Darwin to Kakadu, exploring beautiful landscapes, learning about local culture and connecting with like-minded women.
- See some of the world's most magnificent Rock Art at Ubirr in World Heritage-listed Kakadu National Park.
- Participate in mindfulness and personal development activities led by a qualified life coach.
- Trek hikes with breath-taking views
- Kayak through the serene Katherine Gorge
- Swim at waterfalls and secluded swimming holes
- Learn and embrace the SPIRIT System: Self-love, Peaceful Presence, Infinite Interconnectedness, Radiant Reflection, Illuminated Intuition, Transcendence
- All Meals
- Drinking Water
- Camping equipment
- Kayak hire at Katherine Gorge
- Campsite fees and National Park entry tickets
- Transport to all destinations in an air-conditioned 4WD.
- Accredited and Knowledgeable Guide
- Personal development activities
- Sleeping bag (can be rented for $20)
- Any drinks besides water
- Travel Insurance
- The Yellow Water Cruise
We will all meet at our favourite cafe in Darwin City on the day of departure. Here we will grab a coffee and get to know one another before we start our journey.
If you are flying into Darwin Airport, we recommend arriving the day before our adventure to avoid any flight delays or cancellations. Information on how to get to your accommodation can be found at https://www.darwinairport.com.au/transport-options.
Food and accommodation:
You will enjoy delicious and nutritious meals catered for any dietary requirements (Please let us know before our trip any dietary requirements you have). In total, five breakfasts, six lunches and five dinners with plenty of tasty snacks to help you keep going throughout the day. All meals are prepared onsite, and everyone will have an opportunity to come together to pitch in and help with the preparation.
Each night we will be comfortable camping. All camping equipment is provided, and we will be in a different location each night.
You will need to bring your sleeping bag, or you can arrange to rent one from us for $20.00.
This is an active trip involving daily short hikes and walks, sometimes over uneven terrain, ranging from a few hundred meters to 6km, and a Kayak trip, which includes carrying the kayak at times. Medium fitness level recommended.
Who is this for?
This retreat is for those who want more than just a holiday and more than just a retreat. This is a perfect combination of both. Connect with like-minded women, laugh together, overcome challenges together, and learn how to conquer the mind.
Our trip will finish in Darwin at approximately 5 pm on the last day of the journey. We will drop you off at the location of your choice in Darwin Cbd. It is recommended that your departure flight is not until the following day, in case of any delays along the way.
- Our tours are active participation-based tours. We rely on the goodwill of all passengers to make them a success. This includes your assistance in preparing meals, washing up, gathering firewood and loading/unloading vehicles.
- *All activities and site visits are dependent upon weather and seasonal closure. Suppose any attractions are inaccessible or closed for whatever reason. In that case, we will do our best to offer an equally attractive alternative or spend more time in the locations that we visit.
- *Itinerary may change due to cultural reasons, seasonal changes, operational logistics and accessibility.
- Luggage is restricted to 10kg per person.
- Please call or email us at least 48 hours before departure to confirm the pick-up location and time.
- Travel insurance is highly recommended for all guests.
- We offer a healthy and diverse menu on a tour that caters to most diets, including vegetarian and, if possible, gluten-free and vegan. If you have specific food requirements outside of this, we advise you to bring your own food as we operate in remote areas and catering to all isn't always possible.
1. PAYMENT POLICY
At the time of booking, a non-refundable deposit of approximately 20% is required at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due no later than 30 days before departure. All bookings made less than 30 days before departure must be paid for in full at the time of booking.
Credit card payments may incur a Merchant Levy surcharge.
This surcharge is subject to change without notice. All bookings made via Travel Agents or other booking partners may be subject to payment terms.
2. CANCELLATION BY YOU
Due to the extensive planning and costs associated with touring, the following cancellation fees will apply in the event you should cancel for any reason.
- Outside 30 Days from Departure Date – Full refund
- Within 15 – 30 Days from Departure Date – 50% Cancellation Fee
- Within 14 Days from Departure Date - 100% Cancellation Fee.
- If you fail to join a trip or leave before its completion, you will not receive a refund for unused services.
- Failure to pay the final amount owing for your trip on time (30 days before departure) will result in a cancellation of your booking.
Covid 19 Cancellation Refund Policy
We understand that many people’s travel plans have been impacted by the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and various government travel restrictions. During these uncertain times, Wild Spirit Rising will offer:
- A FULL refund minus the deposit up until the day before travel for cancellations related to Covid-19 inhibiting your ability to travel - we may ask for proof of reasoning.
- OR a Full credit to be transferred to another trip with Wild Spirit Rising, which can be used for up to 12 months.
- Our standard cancellation terms apply for flight cancellations and all other cancellations; we strongly recommend you take out travel insurance.
- You acknowledge that you are choosing to travel when you may be exposed to the Coronavirus. Your responsibility is to acquaint yourself with all relevant travel information, including applicable health risks. You acknowledge that your decision to travel is based on considering this information. You accept and agree that you are aware of and assume responsibility for the risks associated with travelling at this time. We take no liability for these additional risks to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You acknowledge that by accepting the confirmation for your booking that this Cancellation Policy will bind you.
We encourage all passengers to take out adequate travel insurance coverage to protect themselves against illness cancellations before or during travel. Suppose a traveller becomes ill during a tour. In that case, all hospital and medical expenses are the traveller’s responsibility, and they shall not be entitled to any refund, either total or partial, of passage money paid.
4. CANCELLATION BY WILD SPIRIT RISING
At times we may have to cancel a tour or service. If we do have to cancel, every effort will be made to offer a suitable alternative. If the option is inappropriate, we will refund your tour price in full. We reserve the right to cancel a tour and arrange an alternative operator (if possible) if group numbers are insufficient. In circumstances where the cancellation is due to external factors beyond our control, any potential refund will be less any unrecoverable cost we may have incurred.
5. BOOKING AMENDMENTS
Due to the complexity, staff time and communication costs of the booking process, the following amendment charges will apply;
15 + days before departure - $50 (including GST) plus any difference in price between the original booking and the new date/ tour which is selected.
Changes made within 14 days of the scheduled departure will incur total cancellation fees, and passengers will be required to pay the cost of any new tour booked.
6. RECONFIRMING YOUR TOUR
All passengers must call or email and reconfirm their travel no later than 48h before departure to confirm your pick-up point and time. Wild Spirit Rising will not be held responsible for any costs incurred due to changes in pick-up details if reconfirmation is not made.
- Ticket type
The Deposit is 20% of total amount 1699Price$339.80
+$8.50 service fee+$8.50 service fee
- Ticket type
6 Day Adventure - Full PricePrice$1,699.00
+$42.48 service fee+$42.48 service fee